Any problems or immediate answers needed, please email us.
For DISAM support, please email email@example.com.
Need to connect your DISAM data to a mobile device? This is a sampling of an App built using the Corona SDK that connects to remote DISAM data.What are we working on? Check out our Blog.
DISAM version 7 is our current Version but DISAM96 (version 6) is still available upon request.
View DISAM History and Reference Files.
While this website is being updated to better reflect DISAM version 7 please download an evaluation and browse the Read Me’s and coding samples.
DISAM96/DISAM Version 6 users need not worry.
Support for Version 6 will continue well into the foreseeable future.
ISAM - there's a reason it's still a legacy!!
Handle your legacy and also your new data with D-ISAM and meet todays' as well as tomorrows' data requirements with reliability and efficiency.
32 bit and 64 bit platforms. D-ISAM is available for most operating system and CPU combinations. Recently added evaluations: Windows 2008 Server and the UNIX/Interix add-on.
PerformanceISAM is an abbreviation for Indexed Sequential Access Method, a method for managing how a computer accesses records and files stored on a hard disk. While storing data sequentially, ISAM provides direct access to specific records through an index. This combination results in quick data access regardless of whether records are being accessed sequentially or randomly.
ISAM file structures are simple and are accessed via direct calls to routines to read, write or modify a specific record. The ISAM system maintains a series of indexes which allows developers more efficient access to groups of records by ordering them by an index key. Each access to the database file is very quick.
Database access doesn't get any faster than ISAM.
Legacy DataD-ISAM follows the X/Open Isam standard. Your previous proprietary data files can now be accessed from many different UNIX fourth-generation report writers, query languages and databases. D-ISAM removes the limitations of using only Unix Tools, it allows you to access your data files with Unix and also Microsoft Windows. You will be able to access your data files through Windows productivity tools, database applications and development environments.
By using a file format package based on the industry standard D-ISAM structure, the benefits of increased performance, data integrity and compatibility with other products, based on the D-ISAM file system, are gained.
You've come to the right place!• If you are currently using C-ISAM by Informix and want to migrate your application to a Microsoft platform or some other platform not supported by C-ISAM.
- If you want to use 64bit file offsets to overcome the 2gb file size limit.
- If you want thread-safe support for your multi-threaded application.
- If you're looking for a robust file handler without the overhead of SQL databases.
- If you want timely and responsive support when it counts the most... direct from the isam specialists.
- If you want a multi-platform file handler that keeps pace with technology, today and tomorrow.
- Future releases of DISAM96 will take advantage of 64bit internals to allow all current size limitations to be exceeded.
- Future releases will will enable full multi-thread locking to allow duplicate file access.
- Is there a feature you're looking for? Please let us know.
please let us know by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.